Category: Entrees; Quick & Easy Dinner
TrueGlutenFree Stir Fry: Gluten-Free, Soy-Fee, Corn-Free, *Paleo Option
- 1Tablespoon of Coconut Oil; I love Tropical Traditions
- 5 Handfuls of Kale
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Parsnip
- ½ Sweet Onion
- 1 Pepper; any color will do
- ½ Avocado
- ~ 1Teaspoon Raw Coconut Aminos; try Coconut Secrete. This is a great gluten-free and soy-free alternative. I’ve found soy hard to digest being gluten sensitive.
- ~ 1 Teaspoon Dulse Flakes; has a great mild flavor and especially great to add if you have hypothyroidism as it provids a great serving of iodine
- ~ 1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Optional: Wild Rice; try Goose Valley Organic Wild Rice
- *Paleo Option: toss in your favorite chicken or beef leftovers
- Variations: I try to shop in season and local, so toss in any vegetables that you love!
- 1 Inch Raw Ginger - helps aid in digestion
- Turmeric Spice- great spice to help with digestion
- sesame Oil
Directions: In skillet over medium heat, melt your coconut oil. Toss in your vegetables and cover for about 5 minutes. I prefer my vegetables more crunchy and its best not to overcook them. If you are suffering from IBS or digestive issues it also helps to cook your vegetables to make the digestion process easier.
Lastly, sprinkle with your dulse flakes and drizzle with your coconut aminos and/or sesame oil.
Are you a fast eater or tend to inhale your food? I know I do!!! Try using chopsticks. Also count 25 bites before you swallow your food. Don’t forget that digestion starts in your mouth and chewing your food is the most important.